Sunday, December 19, 2010

And all of a sudden it's Christmas...

As a child I used to like Christmas but for a couple of years now - I love it. If you'd ask me about my favorite Christmas memories, I won't see a Christmas tree and I won't smell a feast. What I'd remember clearly though is the feeling of family.
It is nice to experience how you're able to feel like family when you're celebrating with flatmates & friends.
It is magical when celebrating far away from home all of a sudden feels like family, too.
That's when I began to truly understand Christmas.

Having said this,
enjoy your Christmas feeling! Wherever you are, whomever you're with...

PS: Maybe the video is helping.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!
    С Новым годом!
    Ein frohes neues Jahr!
    Godt Nytar!
    Guads neis joa!
    ¡feliz año nuevo!

    So! Jetzt muss es was werden!
    bussi,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete